Friday 17 July 2015

Day 38, San Lazzaro to Assisi, Italy

Sunset over Assisi
Today it has been 5 weeks since I arrived in Italy! So much seen and so much enjoyed it! And.....today I went to a mall. It's the first one I have seen here. The reason I went was my iPad, it started playing up and wouldn't let me save my photos. Spent a bit of time getting frustrated with it myself, so Googled Apple Store and luckily there was one on my way north today. 
So, I left before 8 after a nice farewell breakfast from Gregory and found the drive out much easier then the drive into Agerola a week ago, possibly because I had left early to avoid traffic. Anyway, found the mall, and the store, but darn, I had to wait an hour for an appointment.
What's a girl to do in a mall waiting for an hour! Yes, spent some money. And thank goodness, lovely Antonio at Apple Store managed to fix my problem with the iPad. Then back on the road for a 350 k drive to my next stop, a tiny town called Assisi, close to Perugia, where I had hoped maybe it'd be a little cooler, but no, 39 today. A beautiful swim in the pool and then a walk around the historic town in the evening, lovely.
Assisi Piazza

No comments:

Post a Comment