Wednesday 8 July 2015

Day 29, Corica, Italy

View at the beach
So, the hotel was so nice that I decided to stay another night. A great sleep, aircon certainly helps.
The staff here are very accommodating, and speak some English too. Nothing is too much. I went down for breakfast and was asked what I would like. No menu, just what would you like. Well, seeing all you usually get is a whole lot of sweet stuff I decided to see if they would do fruit for me. Most certainly, what fruits would you like? Well, she offered ananas (pineapple), melon and prunes (plums). Yes please! I was slightly worried how this would be served, but came beautifully cut and presented.
A couple of hours at the beach under the umbrella and quite a few swims to cool down. Not much to report today. Except that I have been bitten to shreds by mosquitoes! I have counted at least 20 on my arms alone, and would say another 15 elsewhere. And they itch like buggeries!
And... the other end of the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment