Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 71, Huesca, Spain

I have moved onto the next town, couple of nights. 
Not a hugely interesting day, drive was actually boring, which I can't say very often. The Spanish landscape seems to change quite quickly and dramatically, today was dry and almost barren in places. The roads are great, no tolls (apparently only along the East Coast) , quiet and well maintained. I'm finding drivers much more curtious than in Italy, although that's not hard to do.
My accommodation is right in the heart of the city, pedestrian zone. So, finding it was a challenge and a half. Got as close as I could, or thought so anyway and parked the car, reminding myself to take note of where! Then started walking, hoping my iPad would point my location out, but of course today it didn't! So, visitor centre, the old fashioned way. No, that closed at 2, I was there at 2.04. Anyway, luckily there was a map on the window, so I managed to find my way. All part of the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment