Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 95, Algoz, Portugal

Drinks with Bijou 

Visited the nearby town of Loule this morning, lovely wee town with a gorgeous indoor fruit & vegetable market, as well as some yummy goodies. Later went on a walk with Bijou, a nice boardwalk trail in the wetlands and dunes, and a drink afterwards in a bar/ restaurant owned by friends of her, right on the beach, just perfect. Visited this friends house too, on the market for a cool €3 million. With the current exchange rate, not much change from $6 million. Outdoor pool, gym, indoor wave pool, spa and sauna. And a spectacular view over Algarve and coast. Dropped my car off at Bijou's mums for the fortnight I'm away, a couple of games of Rummikub, lost both, bugger.
Right in the beach


Dinner with the family again, quite spoilt aren't I, and very nice it was too. 
Finished packing, all my 13 days worth in the little suitcase and bag for hand luggage, yes, I impressed myself. Tomorrow....Morocco!!



No comments:

Post a Comment