Friday 25 September 2015

Day 108, Marakesh Morocco to Algoz, Portugal


Processing Argan Oil
I think I can honestly say I have never felt that miserable in my life. I'm just pleased I wasn't sharing a room with anyone.
Anyway, thank goodness I felt better this morning, especially after a nice long shower. 
Cup of tea for breakfast and then shared a cab to the airport with Kathryn and then on my way back to Lisbon.
I had a most wonderful time in Morocco. And feel we got to see the real people and country, including the not so pretty sights. Certainly places I never would have gone on my own, just wouldn't know where to go. So my decision to go on the tour was 100% the best.
No wonder the wifi doesn't
always work!
Bijou was there to pick me up from the airport, and had all sorts of of yummy foods in the fridge for me, especially good for upset tummies. Wish I could stay here longer but am onto my next adventure. Collected my car from Sir Richard's neighbour (throw that in when I can), repacked my big suitcase again and had dinner with the family. Taken no photos today but have added a couple from Morocco that are still interesting. Tomorrow a new adventure in Spain, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment