Friday 4 September 2015

Day 87, Algoz, Portugal

A very quiet day, my last day in the Algarve. 
First spent some time on the phone this morning; dad's in hospital and was catching up on his progress. Long story short, he'd come back from Europe on Wednesday with a virus he had picked up there, and he was admitted to hospital the next day while they are trying to figure out what the virus is about. He's on oxygen to help his breathing as he's coughing a fair bit, so that's all not so nice at all. Sounds like he's doing okay, I spoke to him briefly tonight.
Went for a drive, some lunch in a nearby town and then the mall of all places to get some things for Morocco. Have to be modestly dressed there, so a couple of long sleeved blouses and a scarf I can do all sorts of covering up with. Luckily while in Dubai I had bought a couple of pairs of light cotton pants, so they'll come in handy too.
Home to sort accommodation for tomorrow, I'm off to Seville, back to Spain!
My bruises have come out beautiful from my fall yesterday too, but luckily due to Bijou's quick help with the ice pack not much swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment