Thursday 10 September 2015

Day 93, Jerez Spain to Algoz, Portugal

So, different post today; things that surprised/ annoyed/ pleased me today!
Annoyed. I can not believe some of the lack of customer service in Spain. Whether people don't care I don't know, but what I have noticed a lot of in the last two days is when you're in a shop, the 'assistant' will be on their cellphones, checking Facebook (clear to see) and won't even look up to check if there's a customer. Even if they do see you, you still have to ask for their attention because after glancing at you they will happily return their concentration to the phone. Is this happening everywhere and I'm only just noticing? Honestly, it has happened at least half a dozen times in the last 24 hours (yes, I went shopping this morning)
Surprised. Today, after 3 months in Europe and 12000 k's (yes, I watched the mileage tick over) I saw the very first Personalised Plate on a car! And I was surprised because I hadn't really noticed the lack off until I saw one, and I always notice number plates.
Pleased. Pleased with A) How well my trip is going, and how much I'm enjoying it, B) To be back in Portugal, and dinner with Bijou and family tonight and C) Morocco in 3 days!

Tigger happy to see me again too!





No comments:

Post a Comment