Tuesday 29 September 2015

Day 111 & 112, Ferreirola, Spain


Inger (hates her photo taken)
Felt very strange yesterday not writing my blog! But not much happening, life is slow here. The B&B is busy though, Inger and I share the work, there's always washing to go out, all the sheets and duvet covers get ironed, one of those cool rolling ironing machines. It seems every afternoon there is a huge thunderstorm, with a big downpour, but then the sun comes out again. Temperatures have dropped, I'm stubbornly wearing shorts, but wear my sweater in the evenings and mornings!
Looking towards Ferreirola 
Yesterday Inger and I went for a long walk. It is trampers paradise here; around the Sierra Nevada the trails are over 1000 years old. Today we went to the next village up, Pitres, where we had a cuppa and there's a supermarket there also. Everywhere is quiet though, very peaceful. When I'm not working or walking I have a book to get through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment