Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 130 & 131, Ferreirola to Granada, Spain


Farewell dinner with Inger
I have had to say goodbye to a very lovely part of Spain, Alpajurra and Ferreirola in particular. I was going to stay for two weeks and it ended up three. It was such a nice experience, but it's time to move on.
Cleaning (a little) this morning, a cuppa and then it was time to leave for Granada, only an hour and a half away.
Granada cathedral 
I'm staying at a very nice hotel, with a gym and pool! It's such a contrast to the B&B, obviously, but it's like a different world. I haven't seen a television since before Morocco, so over 5 weeks, but it's only in Spanish so not so exciting. Had a swim this afternoon, then a walk into town, where unfortunately most shops were shut due to being Sunday, but still nice to have a look around. An early night I think, we had quite a few drinks last night, so a little tired today, haha!
City scene Granada

No comments:

Post a Comment