Friday 16 October 2015

Day 125, 126, 127, 128 & 129, Ferreirola, Spain

Check that dictionary Inger!
Dear diary, it has been a long time since I wrote, haha!
Yes, oops, days just flow and disappear, so it's easy to lose track.
5 days gone again, and my second to last day here, it's Friday as I write this and I'm leaving on Sunday. The weather has still been wonderful, although a bit fresher at night and in the morning. Breakfast started at 9 when I first came, but now it's 9.15, as the sun doesn't come over the hill before then! We've had a walking group from Finland here this week, they're all leaving tomorrow. We've been for a few walks this week, I have spent some time on the car, getting it ready and tidy for its return soon, so no earth shattering events for sure. I weighed my suitcase the other day and very pleased I'm just under the regulation weight for Easyjet (20 kg's), so was pleased dad had taken my unnecessary clothes home. I never missed them, in fact hard to remember what I sent away. I have the light packing down pat now and know exactly what I need to bring to Asia with me and what not.
The Local 'Carlos'
Tomorrow will be a bit sad, last day here. I have so much enjoyed the Workaway experience, it was everything I had hoped it would be; an opportunity to get to know the country and people better, rather than just be an observer. It also gave me a sense of purpose and a chance to make some lovely new friends. The picture up top is of Inger checking her many dictionaries. She speaks Danish, German, English, French, Italian and Greek. Oh and now Kiwi as well she reckons, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment