Friday 11 December 2015

Day 185, Delhi, India

Everyone has left me and it's just me left. Kinds nice to not have any commitments today, I really just wanted to catch up with myself so to speak. I had some things to send home so got that packed and sorted, plus washing, chasing my flight refund from two weeks ago (Srinagar that didn't happen).
This afternoon went for a long walk into the main street. I must be starting to blend in, I think it's to do with body language, as no one even offered a tuk tuk ride, and minimal hassles in the markets. 
I still feel so foreign though; out for over an hour and only saw one other foreigner. 
I have started a great book, Shalv by Gregory David, about a man in Mumbai, so enjoying getting stuck into a new book. 
Well, short blog, tomorrow I will head out again, more news then.

No comments:

Post a Comment