Thursday 25 June 2015

Day 17, Vellano, Pescia, Italy

A bit of a frustrating day today. I have a slight hiccup with my car, in that it won't allow me to play my iPod. Not a biggie in the scheme of things, but enjoy my music so would like to be able to listen to it for the next few months! I was told to go a Peugeot dealership, which I did and that's when the fun started, as no one spoke English. I had prepared a few phrases on my iPad to explain my predicament but they only helped a short while. I managed to hook onto their wifi and use my handy Google translate app, so that worked well. However, no solution, they did not know how to fix it. So, I will keep listening to the radio. 
But, I did again find the swimming pool, where it appears I am the odd one out in a pair of togs! Every single woman at the pool today is wearing a bikini, and some quite proudly. The lifeguard unfortunately is close to 70 and wearing speedos, which he really shouldn't! It was blissfully refreshing though, as it got to 37 degrees today.
Good news though, wifi back at accommodation so took some time to update blog with photos.
Oh, and the photo today?
Well, I couldn't really post one of the lifeguard, sorry.

Lots of gardening is done in pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment