Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 10, Vellano, Pescia, Italy

Most convenient on these narrow roads

Vellano










Day ten and I am totally in holiday mode. This is not to be confused with tourist mode, which I have been in up until now.
Holiday mode is not actually worrying about what time it is or what you are doing that day.
So I don’t actually have much to put on my blog today.
I needed a day to give my feet a rest after yesterday’s marathon through Florence. I did go for a wee walk around town, literally around the outside wall of the town and stopped for a coffee. Took some pretty pictures of Vellano as attached.
One thing I did do was reevaluate my luggage. I have come to the conclusion I have too much with me, especially having to be the one dragging it in and out of rooms and up stairs! Off course when I left I was just pleased that everything fitted in my case and was within the allowance of 30 kilos (close at 29) but I am now realising I won’t need all of it. So have packed a box with all the extras and will send it on its merry way.

Tonight I have reason to get dressed up, I’m off out with Michelle my host to the local, where there is live music. Luckily it’s walking distance, alas uphill coming home. Arrivedeci!

1 comment: